IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Saturday, December 2, 2006
CIP
I'm honoured to be the first person to post an entry in our class blog.
Any human bean in CG 26/06 is entitled to blog/crap/rant whatever you like to do... Reasons simply...this is a class blog...
Becareful not to post any stuff that may be disparanging to others... I think you guys won't want everyone in CG 26/06 to end up in jail right? 0.0
Anyway, this blog is also meant to discuss some class related issues...
One important thing that we have to do but not yet done is our class CIP.
I was thinking since we are going to have a class BBQ at east coast on the 29th of december, we shall do beach clean up. This is killing two birds with one stone or perhaps three birds since we can ogle at cute beach hunks/babes at the same time...
Anyway, it's open to discussion. What do you all think about it?
Those who have blogs, please link your blog to our class blog k?
CG 26/06 AHOY
Hazel
Add colours to your life!!
9:42 PM